One-of-a-kind luxury condo overlooking downtown Savannah with private roof top deck! This one owner condo was built with entertaining, luxury and safety in mind. Everything is custom from the flooring to the crown molding. The living quarters features three spacious bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, custom built library with fireplace, chef’s kitchen with Viking appliances, butler’s pantry with wine fridge and dishwasher, living room with custom built ins and fireplace, wet bar with custom cabinetry, ice maker and mini-fridge.
The roof top deck is the ultimate place to entertain or relax. Accessible by private elevator, it is a four-season space with beautiful French doors, Jacuzzi, fireplace, full bath, grill and fully equipped kitchen. Its beauty was recognized by South magazine for its secret rooftop garden. Truly a one of a kind masterpiece!
2 Secure underground parking spaces
One-level living with elevator to unit
Private elevator to rooftop living
Perfect for entertaining
One of the most secure buildings in Savannah
Heated pool, fitness center and conference center
Top 10 List:
1) Safety and security- extremely secure building with security screen, cameras and secured garage parking where our unit can be entered without being outside.
2) Wonderful "ease of living" with zero steps from garage to unit plus main floor to the roof via internal private elevator
3) Wonderful fitness center, showers, heated lap pool and conference center with large screen TV for movies or watching football games
4) The private roof is a spectacular place for parties or private dinners, overlooking the City of Savannah. The roof Cabana building has a fireplace, full bathroom, kitchen including dish washer, storage and a large screen TV. Glorious views of Savannah from the hot tub particularly at night when the city is lit. Best place in the city to watch fireworks!
5) Convenience to all of Savannah!
6) Concierge service for advice and help as required.
7) Incredibly beautiful custom interior which creates a peaceful place.
8) Custom built library with its fireplace, books and TV is a great way to enjoy the day.
9) The main floor porch on Sunday morning is a perfect spot for listening to church bells and enjoying a cup of coffee.
10) The neighborhood gathering place, the Crystal Beer Parlor is right next door!
Property Features Include: gated underground secured parking, two parking spaces, Elevator, HVAC
Amenities Include: health club, Indoor, Heated
Home Owners Assoc. Fee: $900.00
Association Type: m
Built in: 2005
Approximate Square Feet: